Energy Efficiency Assessment
Energy efficiency assessment will provide insight on financial benefits, reducing demand and overhead costs. During our assessment, our team will create specific recommendations on upgrades you can make to improve your building’s systems. Most often these recommended energy updates include:
• Automation and energy management systems
• High-efficiency water heating systems
• Heating, cooling, and ventilation (HVAC) upgrades
• LED and high-efficiency indoor and outdoor lighting
• Renewable energy systems including commercial solar panels
Each efficiency project begins with our certified energy auditors who will evaluate your facility, collect consumption data and develop a custom plan that will maximize your savings.
• Facility assessment and data collection
Our project engineers will redesign your lighting system to maximize the energy savings and incentives. We will also work for other building systems including HVAC.
• Design assistance
• Project analysis
• Proposal presentation
Once the project is underway, leading the design, installation and service portions of the project. Upon completion of the project, we will continue to verify your savings. Our team of electricians can cover any maintenance, so you can focus on running your business.
• Project management
• Service and support
• Measurement and verification