Cables and wires
Cables and wires:
- LT XLPE Cables / LT PVC Cables
- HT XLPE Cables
- PVC Flexible wires & cables
- Co-Axial Cables
- 3 Core Flat Submersible Cable
- Optical Fiber Cable
- Instrumentation Cable
- CAT 6 Cables
- FESTOON Cables
- Any other types of cables per your requirement
01. LT XLPE Cables:
- Maximum temperature limit under Short Circuit conditions for LT-XLPE Cables is 250°C as against 160″C for PVC Cables. Hence, LT-XLPE Cables have higher Short Circuit rating.
- Longer life as compared to conventional PVC Cables, higher emergency overload capacity ( up to 60%).
- High corrosion resistance in the polluted atmosphere as compared to PVC Cables.
- LT-XLPE Cables have better properties of resistance to chemical and corrosive gases.
- LT-XLPE Cables have low Installation cost because of lightweight, dimensions and are far more flexible.
- LT-XLPE Cables have a higher conductor rating i.e. “90°C as compared to 70°C of PVC and hence a higher current rating.
02. High Tension (HT) XLPE Cables
Flame Retardant (FR), Flame Retardant Low Smoke (FRLS) and Low Smoke Zero Halogen & Flame Retardant (LSOH) Sheathed HT XLPE cables are used. 19/33 KV, 12.7 / 22 KV, 11/11KV Grade with Aluminium Conductor.
Selecting the correct type and size of cable for the desired application is very important for any electrical project because the performance of all equipment largely depends upon the performance of cables.
Other than design elements can vary in a number of ways to meet the specific customer requirements some of the examples are listed below
- Lead alloy metallic sheath
- Water tree retardant XLPE insulation
- Longitudinal and radial water blocking of a conductor, cable cores & complete cable
- System Earthing: solidly earthed OR non-effectively earthed.
- Voltage grade: Rated and maximum system voltage. Permissible voltage drops if to be considered.
- Current Rating: Type and magnitude of the current (continuous, cyclic or Fluctuating).
- Fault Current: System fault level OR Short Circuit / Earth Fault Current with Duration In Seconds.
03. PVC Flexible wires & cables
We are engaged in exporting various types of cables and wires. Our offered wires are widely used in electrical wiring in industrial, households, and administrative buildings. These wires are manufactured using the finest quality copper, PVC and other raw material that are procured from the reliable vendors of the market with the aid of cutting-edge technology. Our clients can avail these PVC Insulated Electrical Wires in various lengths as per their requirement at a reasonable price.
- Excellent ductility
- High tensile strength
- Minimum distortion
- High conductivity
04. Co-Axial Cables
Features and Advantages
- The minimum loss in signal quality
- Higher bandwidth
- Low attenuation value
- Better reception
- Larger Network expansion, 100 plus channels
- Less electromagnetic interference
- Minimum structural return loss
05. Three Core Flat Cables For Submersible
These cables are used in electrical wiring for giving electrical connection with heavy electrical energy power transmission. The offered cables have high durability against mechanical and electrical shocks and are suitable for protection against excess currents arising out of fault conditions. Provided PVC Submersible Flat Cables are manufactured under the supervision of our experts using high-quality polyvinyl chloride and other raw material with cutting-edge technology and are made available at industry leading price.
- Flame resistance
- Excellent malleability
- Fine finish
- The wires are drawn, annealed and bunched properly to ensure long life.
- Each of these three flexible copper conductors is insulated with a specially formulated PVC compound and the cores are laid-up in Flat Parallel Position.
- The outer sheath of the cable is made from a special grade of abrasion resistant PVC compound impervious to water, grease oil and flexible in nature.
- The PVC insulated copper conductor and PVC sheathed 3 Core Flat Cables are made similar to satisfy the requirements as per IS 694, Sequential meter marking is printed for users the convenience to get the correct length of cables.
06. Optical Fiber Cable
It’s a unique transmission medium. It has some unique advantages over conventional communication media such as copper wire, Microwave or co-axial cables. The major advantage is its high transmission capacity that is optical fiber can carry information at higher data rates over a very long distance.
It is nearly impossible to tap an optical fiber, therefore optical fiber transmission is very secure of is small & lightweight which is an evident issue whenever weight & bulk area practical concern.
LAN (Local Area Network) and FTTH (Fiber To The Home)
CATV: for video, voice & interconnection
Utilities: Management of power grid
Security: Closed circuit TV & intrusion sensors